Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic manicures!


I'm mildly in love with My Little Pony, hehe!  I attempted to do a Rarity-inspired manicure (the pony on the bottom left, btw) before, and it was just like... disastrously overdone, haha!  So I toned it down, went with a more simple look, and I really love how it turned out!  I did the art with a dotting tool, and used a dozen different polish colors.  If you would like to know what any of them are, please ask! :)


I've been gone forever.  A lot has gone on in my life since my last post.  Good things, mostly!  I got engaged on May 8th, 2011, and we're getting married in a few months on October 20th.  So there's been a lot of wedding planning and preparing for married life that's gotten in the way.  And laziness on my part, of course. ;)  I got out of what became a terrible job, and found something that suits me much better and challenges me every day.  It's also an office job, which is treating my nails well. They're still a bit shy about growing, but they're longer and stronger than they ever were when I was working as a baker.  I still paint almost every day, and enjoy stamping even more now than I did when I was blogging.

This isn't a promise that I'll be back to blogging full time, unfortunately, but I'll do my best to update once in a while, just so people know I'm not dead. ;)  Until that time, though, enjoy some cute pony manicures.

Thank you all for keeping this zombified blog on your follow list. <3

12 comments:

  1. Cute mani ideas. Congrats on the engagement! Hope to see more updates from you when you have the time :)
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those my little pony nails are so cute! :-) I used to adore my little pony when I was younger....this brings back memories. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amo estas poneys e amei o desenho de esmaltes

    ReplyDelete

  4. The best household services from cleaning to homes, apartments and villas, cleaning boards and carpets in Dammam and Al-Khobar and Qatif There is also a special section for sanitation work and sewage drainage in Dammam and Qatif and Al-Khobar with the solution in the best ideal way and isolation of surfaces and tanks and detection of water leaks and pest control and spraying pesticides in Dammam and Khobar and Qatif and all cities in the eastern region.

    شركة تنظيف منازل وفلل شقق مجالس سجاد بالدمام والخبر ومكافحة الحشرات
    شركة تنظيف ببقيق
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام والخبر
    شركة تعقيم بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف وصيانة مكيفات بالاحساء
    شركة صيانة مسابح بالدمام

    ReplyDelete