Thursday, October 14, 2010

Note to self...

My nail painting "ritual," if you will, is painting up right before I go to bed.  It's an easy way to keep myself from ruining them.  Usually this is also the time that I pull up all the wonderful blogs I read.  This is a terrible idea.  Multitasking in action, yes.  Smart thing to do, no.  Even if I'm painting my nails my favorite color, I'm always wishing I'd gone for something different by the time I'm done reading!  Haha!  I'm not horribly in love with the color that I did tonight, but maybe seeing them out in the sun will change my mind.

Also, don't tell my nails, but... *whisper* they're starting to get a little longish! :D  I still have some small dents from where they've peeled, but they seem to be a little stronger lately.  Less peeling!  So let's not tell them, or they may cause a flaking, peeling uprising.

Six days left to enter my giveaway!  Though it seems like most of you already have. :)  Kudos!  I'm looking forward to giving stuff away!

I hope that all of you have had a great week!  Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. LOL. cute post! :) cant wait to see the pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yay growing nails! Mine are actually growing too...there must be something in the air! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie: It's just been one of those weeks! I keep painting and taking pictures, but have been pretty short on time. And when I do have time, I don't feel like blogging. Huff! The swing of things will come back. :)

    Zara: I hope that whatever it is STAYS in the air! I still have reservations about the strength of my pointer and middle fingers (my weakest nails; the others are almost unbreakable!), but here's hoping that they'll pull through for another picture or two! :)

    ReplyDelete