Monday, October 11, 2010

Zoya - Edyta

If I've called this polish "Etyda" is previous posts, forgive me.  My brain keeps wanting to switch them up.

This polish is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!!!

 It's not very often that I can say that I love applying nail polish.  But just watching the brush distribute a thin, ultra shimmering, deep green coat to my nails took my breath away a little.  The color looks great when it's dry, but let me tell you.  When you're slicking the coat of wet polish on, it's the most gorgeous thing.

 I daresay that my nails painted themselves.  Smooth as butter.  Gorgeous, shimmery, liquid metal-y butter.  Not too thick, not too thin.  Two coats to perfection.  This polish is definitely a green, but check out all of the beautiful gold shimmer in this baby!  Not to mention the blue shimmer and tones in the polish.

Love.  Love, love, love.  If Ulta still has a bottle the next time I get back out that way, it will probably find its way into my basket.  I definitely want a back-up bottle of this!


So that's Edyta!  I'm not sure what the dealio was with it before, but I blame the base coat I was using.  After all, how could I possibly blame something as beautiful as this polish?  You're right, I couldn't. :)


What do you think of this polish?  Do you dig the deep greens?  Do you already have Edyta, or will you be adding her to your collection in the future?

If you haven't yet, don't forget to enter my giveaway!  It ends in nine days!
http://persistentlypolished.blogspot.com/2010/09/mysteriously-multiplying-bad-fairy.html

2 comments:

  1. I really like this polish! At first I wasn't sure, but it looks really great on you! I may have to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually own any green polishes, I prefer dark blues and purples but when I saw this polish I wanted it right away! Maybe green polishes will grow on me after this xD

    ReplyDelete