Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunshine Award!!

Sylvia and April over at Wizards of Bling were so very sweet to give me this award as a new blogger!  Sometimes I find myself a little discouraged, and oftentimes I don't know how to go about promoting my blog.  After they linked to Persistently Polished, I got four new followers! :D  Thank you ladies so much!



These are the rules of the award.
  1. Post the logo within your blog or post.
  2. Pass the award onto several other bloggers.
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

I'm passing the Sunshine Award on to:

Also Known As...
Crystal Polish
Little Music Boxes
NAILSTAH
Prim and Polished
Short 'n Chic 

4 comments:

  1. thanks sister! you're so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Erin!!! :-) You rock! I totally appreciate it and I am glad you love the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thank you for the tag! That's so sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 go to designhergals.com make your avatar =]

    ReplyDelete