Monday, October 18, 2010

Heartburn, nausea, indigestion...

...upset stomach, diarrhea.  Yay, Pepto Bismol!

Okay, so wearing these colors really wasn't SO bad.  But the next time I do a half-asleep manicure at one in the morning, I'd really appreciate if the Barbie Dream House would just drop me a memo to let me know the girlish horrors I'm in for.

This is two coats of Finger Paints' I'm a Survivor, topped with one coat of OPI's Princesses Rule!  I'm a Survivor would have needed three coats for better opacity, in my opinion.  The polish is naturally bright, and studded with tiny silver flecks.

See the pretty flecks?  1:00 AM Me seemed to think it needed more glam, so on went a coat of Princesses Rule!  I'm going to try the polish over a different color, but...  These are probably the two girliest polishes that I own, and paired together, I was most certain that diabetes was next up on my life list.  That or throwing a five year old girl's birthday party.



 I have better news, though!  My parcel from MagicMaid's blog sale arrived today!
Without the bottles in front of me, I may butcher the names... :/  Forgive me in advance.  From left to right we have...
Barielle - Tight Knit
Nubar - Wildlife
BB Couture - Caterpillar
Essie - Turquoise & Caicos
Essense - What do U Think?
Diamond Cosmetics - Orange Blush
Misa - Sandals, Flip Flops, and Hip Hop

I'm pretty torn between whether I want to wear Wildlife as my next mani, or Caterpillar!  Such a hard decision!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pinks! I can't wait to see either Wildlife or Caterpillar, whichever you choose next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those two pinks look good together~ and what a niiice haul! i'd love to see you wear the Nubar polish :D

    ReplyDelete